Measuring table for excellent quality profiles and flooring elements
The laminate DesQ is used for quality control of profiled flooring elements such as laminate, parquet, profiles or metal parts.
According to DIN EN 13329, the following measurements can be made:
length, width, parallelism, angularity, thickness of parts, thickness of the tongue and groove, position of the tongue and groove.
The values can be transferred via an interface to a PC.
Range of application
Special measuring adapters enable usage in all kind of applications, e.g. shutter manufacturing, production of profiles for flooring elements, parquet, laminate, as well as cork and metal profil
- As for the base of the mechanical and measuring plane, a granite stone is used to guarantee high accuracy)
- There are integrated suction cups to fasten the work pieces to be measured on the granite plane
- The measuring arm is placed manually on precision guiding rails in directions X and Y along the entire length of the work piece
- The Z slide is also placed on precision guiding rails, and houses the measuring tool and the handle
- Measuring is done by a magnetic linear measurement system
- The data can be transferred via an interface to a computer for further documentation and analysis